Friday 16 September 2011

iBreathe...iSing...iLive

I came to know iLive Music nights by tagging along with my bestie, Sherii Ven Dyer for her performances at the shows. Gelling with CEO, host and vocal extraordinaire Nazarene instantly, it was a no-brainer that when I started looking after artists myself, I would cultivate that relationship. Now some years down the line, Nazarene and I have found an affinity in what we see for the iLive brand and the FAR distances to which we can take it. Beyond that, Missy does a MEAN turn on that Mic!

Nazarene
Queen of the themed nights, I will shortly be backcombing every hair strand into a bouffant that's offensive...

iLive Music Presents: Amy Winehouse - Tribute To A Star

Celebrating the amazing life & Music of Amy, The iLive Collective band bring you a full evening of her timeless music. 

Let us take you on a trip down memory lane with songs from Back to Black & Frank to name but a few!

Come down & hear your personal favourites by Special Guest Artists!

Jazz After Dark cocktail bar & restaurant has a friendly intimate vibe, great food and more! The perfect way to spend your Friday night!

Cost: £15.00 on the door all night
For group bookings call: 020 7734 0545

Come down early we begin at 10pm sharp!

If it's your or a friend’s birthday we can reserve a VIP area.

Don’t miss out!




No comments:

Post a Comment