Friday 25 November 2011

Happy Bornday #CharStar!

Well this is a moment of moments.


Were it not for this Lady, ESP would not actually exist. Even though I knew her for almost 5 years before we actually became close, it wasn't until a certain tweet on September 9th 2010, when Charli Shirley adopted the stray that was Moi, that  I was Blessed enough to learn what an amazing, awe-inspiring woman she truly is.


ES and Charli-Anne, November 2011
The essence of the 'ESP family' started right here, with the way Charli-Anne welcomed me into her own. In addition to being one of the most talented people I've EVER had the pleasure of meeting; she inspires me in more ways than I can list and I am SO grateful to her for everything that she's taught me.

For helping me get through everyday, for challenging me, making me challenge myself and believing in me when I don't always believe in myself...Chica, just for being YOU:


THANK YOU.

PS. Looking forward to the 'Fourth of July' in November...Only TRUE Divas can create their own 'Holidate'! The countdown to the REAL #CharStar Weekend begins now; when Barley & Delores reign SUPREME! ;o)

Happy Bornday
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment