Friday 25 November 2011

What a difference 365 (and change) makes....

It's slightly belated, but if you know the way the 'ES in the P' runs, you know I always put the spotlight on everyone BUT me first! I've been quiet on the public front of late, but that's because a LOT has been going on behind the scenes...that's about to change though, the noise is returning!


Before I get into any of that though...A certain somebody that I shall mention shortly wouldn't allow me to let a recent "moment" pass without proper recognition, forcing "She who HOLDS the camera" in front of it, to "properly" wish my metaphorical child a Happy 1st Birthday!




ESP IS 1!

It's been a PHENOMENAL start to an adventure that I had no idea I would find myself on. This company has completely changed my life. ESP has brought me into contact with people who have taught me life lessons, and enriched my knowledge in more areas than I can name. 

The 'ESP Family' has changed a little during it's short time, but I'm happy to say that I wouldn't change them or the experiences for the world. Charli-Anne, Melody Kane (Female DJ Takeover), Lekhem, Drassick; each one of you make me want to attack another day. My shenanigans with you lot are once in a lifetime! Thank you for making this the most amazing year of my life. Your talents literally give light to my days. It's an honour to help the world see you all the way I do and be a part of your journeys. I love each and every one of you!

Happy Bornday to ALL of us! Here's to another 365 (and some change)....




No comments:

Post a Comment