Sunday 16 October 2011

#SoulSunday with Leela James

Our supremely talented headliner had a few things to say to her London fans...first of all:


"Hi, this is Leela James.


I want to first thank my UK fans for all of your support, I could not continue without you!


As a final statement, I would say to keep living life to the fullest and know that you  are unique. Real music comes from the heart and I hope that I have given you my heart and My Soul through my music to you.


I will never stop giving you real music. I will continue to keep it alive through some of my great icons like James Brown, Chaka Khan, Patti LaBelle, Al Green and many more.


I love all of you and look out for new music by me in 2012.


Leela James"

 But Ms. James also had a little something to say face to face...




You heard the Lady...We'll see you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment