Monday 24 November 2014

#MUSICMONDAY #WAVERUNNER: 'SNOWMAN' - BUSHKIN FEAT. BIG NARSTIE


Staying homegrown this week, the contrast is in the music, as BUSHKIN formerly of HEARTLESS CREW, offers up his latest solo effort. Mainly Hip Hop based, seasoned with a Drum'n'Bass chorus taken from the original film of the same name, the track is a controversial first step in legalising the herbs on UK shores.

I can't say that this king-size blue slice is really to my taste (sorry Bushkin), but it has been making popular waves on the radio, hence our discussion spotlight. I love a good debate as much as the next chica, so after listening to the track...



I'll ask youDear Readers: is legalisation a 'good' idea, and is music the best platform on which to place to the open forum?

Let me know your thoughts in YOUR house, below.

Until the next...
ES ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment