Thursday 15 August 2013

#ESPNews: Louche London AW13 Lookbook


If you're following all things ESP on Social Media (as you should be), then you will know that I attended #Pure34 at London Olympia last week (the review for which, is on the way...). Whilst I was there, I came across many an interesting brand, including the nice Ladies of Louche, whose label I was a big fan of.

They very kindly sent me over their #AW13 lookbook a short while ago, full of stylish collections that I'm quite keen to share with you...

Enjoy!

If you like what you see, be sure to head on over to the Louche London website; 'Like' Louche on Facebook or, connect with them via Twitter - whichever method you prefer, so long as you don't forget to tell them who introduced you)!

Let me know what you like via your favourite stage - the Comment Box below...

Happy shopping!
ES ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment