Monday 14 January 2013

#ESPNEWS: ERICASHARLETTE PROMOTIONS LTD. BECOMES MYFLASHTRASH.COM BRAND AMBASSADOR!


I know it's hideously cold and snowing but do allow me the honour of interjecting for a moment dear readers, while I make a teensy announcement...

DRUMROLL PLEASE...!

I'm beyond excited to announce that EricaSharlette Promotions Ltd. is now an official Brand Ambassador for jewellery boutique MyFlashTrash.com!

MyFlashTrash.com is the jewellery boutique of Model, Entrepreneur
and former Made In Chelsea TV star, Amber Atherton.

'My Flash Trash is an online jewellery boutique based in London. Started in 2008 as a platform for up and coming jewellery designers Flash Trash now has a global following and sells a selection of the coolest international jewellery designers and established brands. Regularly seen on the pages of fashion magazines and on dozens of celebrities Flash Trash was nominated for Jewellery E-tailer of the year 2011 at the UK Jewellery Awards.'
(MyFlashTrash.com)

So what's my involvement, I hear you ask? WELL. I will be telling you about a selection of the 'To Claw and Cry For' pieces available from the site every month; having selflessly test-driven them on your behalf. That's right; I will be suffering the hardship of trying out beautiful jewellery and writing about it, because I'm just that committed to your good accessory sense...if ever you doubted my devotion to you; well I think this clears that right up.

I'm raring to go (obviously) and loving my new colleagues already. Look out for my first piece soon!

EricaSharlette ;)

4 comments:

  1. Hi, what a great web blog. I usually spend hours on the net reading blogs on Brand Ambassadors And, I really would like to praise you for writing such a fabulous article. This is really informative and I will for sure refer my friends the same. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Will!

      Thank you so much for your LOVELY message! I absolutely love to hear from readers; to receive such warm feedback makes all the hard work worthwhile! My first MFT piece should be up in about 10-14 days, depending on receipt from the company, I hope you enjoy it!

      Have a lovely day,
      EricaSharlette

      Delete
  2. It’s hard to find knowledgeable Event staffing but you sound like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks for sharing this with others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you John! I started in Event Management in '99, so I've got a little bit of experience under my belt! Thank you for taking the time to visit the page, and especially for feeding back - it's most welcome and appreciated!

      ES

      Delete