Thursday 17 January 2013

#UPCOMINGEVENT: NU START'S YOUTH TALK (LIVE) EVENT, 31ST JAN



Brent Media Centre, The Grange, Neasden Lane, London, NW10 1QB

Brent Media Centre in partnership with Saba and Nu Start will be holding their first monthly 'Youth Talk' event for 2013 on Thursday 31st January from 7pm – 9pm

'Youth Talk' is a live talk show series hosted by the young presenters of Brent Community Radio, discussing and debating issues affecting young people across Brent and the inner city of London.

The topic for this first event will be “Why Do Young People Join Gangs?”. The panel will be made up of local councillors, youth workers, council officers, the police plus locally affected young people. 

This 'Youth Talk' event will be broadcast live through www.brentcommunityradio.org.uk and the Youth Digital Network and streamed live through www.kbittv.com.

The event is FREE, but with limited spaces, we advise that you book early.

To join the audience or guest panel please email info@nustart.org.


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Considering this was 6 months ago Tim, I would imagine that difficulty will continue. Had you left a remotely polite message, I might have been inclined to help you locate the latest event, but alas you didn't, so Happy Trails...

      Delete
  2. Yes, well apologies. I was talking about the event on the 30 June, today. Just got frustrated, after trying to find it on a map. I had some drinks, and left that comment, oops. But now in a soberer state, I still say that it was difficult to locate, and there should be a picture of the building, it just makes sense!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for that Tim, I appreciate the apology, I don't actually have anything to do with the company, it was purely that they invited me down to review, and in return, I posted their flyer. If you wish to contact Nu Start directly, you can find the organisers at info@nustart.org. If you ask for Robin McGlashan, I'm sure that he will be willing to help as much as possible.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for your help and information Erica, much appreciated. I will contact them. Sorry again, I am usually polite :S :)

      Delete