Tuesday 12 June 2012

Want to join the ESP Ltd. Family?

Hope your week is going well thus far, all!

I've had a lot of enquiries regarding the Internship positions you will have seen me tweeting about recently; much more than expected, or I would have blogged about it to begin with! Rather than my keep replying to everyone via email, here's a quick rundown on what ESP Ltd. is essentially about, what I'm looking for and what I'm offering:

I run a very busy start up Brand Development company that mixes long-term rostered artists (music, fashion and graphic design) with short-term and freelance contracts.

I'm looking for someone RELIABLE (I cannot stress that enough) to look after the administrative back end of the business. That will involve all manner of tasks from daily promotional social media networking, to web research, to liaising with internal and external service providers, providing personal administrative support to me and occasionally the ESP roster; updating the ESP web and blogsites, diary and travel management and more.

Once the successful candidate has completed three consecutive,  capable months on the job, the opportunity to become a paid member of staff will become available. The rate will be determined based upon the hours available for work and individual factors to be agreed at the time. 

In addition, once the candidate has demonstrated that they are capable of completing the assigned tasks to the standard required, additional freedom and opportunities will become available according to personal strengths. Whilst opportunities to develop in specific, preferred areas will also become available at that time, I will always endeavour to include areas of interest in assignments where possible.

Although I will be providing support and training, as most of ESP Ltd.'s endeavours take place online, you MUST be computer literate, with good writing skills and a suitable grasp of spelling and grammar.

I am extremely flexible, however I have experienced problems with staff consistency, so Interns would need to demonstrate a strong work ethic, initiative, dedication and most importantly, RELIABILITY.

Although I am happy to consider and accept more than one person for Intern trials, only ONE post will be offered at the end of the 3-month probation - nothing wrong with a bit of healthy competition!

Ideally, the postholder should be London-based.

If you think this is something you would be interested in, please provide your CV and covering letter, detailing why you feel you have the skills necessary to perform the tasks laid out above and your work availability, by 5PM, Wednesday 20th June.

All candidates will receive a response within 24 hours of the closing date.

Please submit your applications to contact@espromotions.co.uk (enquiries should be submitted to the same address).


Looking forward to hearing from you!
ES

No comments:

Post a Comment